Skip to main content

I’m a solo consultant with multiple clients. My Calendly account is associated with an organization so I can pool my availability with one of my clients. But I also use Calendly separately as an individual consultant for other clients, so they can book time with me alone. The Calendly organization that I am a part of is using their company logo. Here’s the problem: their logo shows up on my personal Calendly booking pages. How can I allow the organization to keep their logo but remove it from my personal Calendly booking pages?

Hey @Jehan23281! Awesome question! 

This is a result of the organization owner/admin you are in implementing their branding on all user accounts within the organization, and not something that you cannot opt out of or turn off yourself. You will need to reach out to the org owner/admin and request that they turn off the branding for users in their organization. Unfortunately, this is an “all or nothing” feature that they can implement for all users in the org, or no users in the org - it will be up to them to decide to turn it off or not. If they do want to turn it off, you can tell them that they can reach out to our support team for assistance! 

Thanks for your help @KelsiEllie. If I understood correctly, they’d have to contact support to turn off the logo, and they can’t turn off the logo themselves or remove the logo all together on their own. Is that correct?

Thanks for your help @KelsiEllie. If I understood correctly, they’d have to contact support to turn off the logo, and they can’t turn off the logo themselves or remove the logo all together on their own. Is that correct?

Hi again! Correct. Right now, they will have to either:

• Remove their branding all together (can be done themselves)
  • Reach out to our support team to change the settings that enforce branding on all users
  • Leave the branding as is 

I hope this helps!

I am also a consultant that does a lot of work representing one client, but also has smaller clients on the side. The way I’ve gotten around this is to have my own Calendly account for my consulting firm and a separate Calendly account for my main client org. They assign me an email from their domain and I log into their account as an employee / admin. If you integrate all your emails into both accounts, you can use your own personal account with your branding for your other clients without double booking. I’ve done this for over two years now and no issues. Also just a rule of thumb as a consultant: you always want to own your tools instead of relying on a client. Anything can happen and you could lose control of your booking.

I am also a consultant that does a lot of work representing one client, but also has smaller clients on the side. The way I’ve gotten around this is to have my own Calendly account for my consulting firm and a separate Calendly account for my main client org. They assign me an email from their domain and I log into their account as an employee / admin. If you integrate all your emails into both accounts, you can use your own personal account with your branding for your other clients without double booking. I’ve done this for over two years now and no issues. Also just a rule of thumb as a consultant: you always want to own your tools instead of relying on a client. Anything can happen and you could lose control of your booking.

I love reading about your use case and seeing suggestions from one Calendly user to another! Thanks for this insight, Mary!