Skip to main content

Hi, I wish to cut out the first step for my customers. I only offer one service, so it just seems unnecessary. Is it possible to just start with the calendar picker?

Thanks

So, as usual, I figured it out myself. It’s as easy as copying the URL for the 2nd page where the date picker is shown. Replace the default URL in the site embed code with the new URL and that’s it.

Thanks, and you’re welcome.

Hey there @Craig55337 -- I’m so glad you were able to figure out a way to make this happen! Way to go! I love to see our customers engaging and figuring things out in Calendly.

I do want to let you know there is a simpler and more streamlined way to do this, as well!

When embedding your Calendly booking page (something you can learn more about by reading: Share Your Calendly Link), you can choose to embed your event type instead of your main booking page. This is ideal when you only have one active event type! If you have multiple event types, then embedding your main booking page is a great option as it will present those event types for invitees to choose from. Embedding just the single event type will result in invitees landing directly on the Calendly viewer for that event type.

You can do this by clicking “share” on the event type you’d like to embed! 

Click “share” on any event type to embed on your website

Once you’ve clicked “share” you’ll be presented with all sharing options, including “add to website” (embed) options: 

Click “add to website” > select the type of embed you prefer > click “continue”

From here you’ll follow the same steps to embed your event type’s booking page that you did to embed your regular landing page/booking page. 

The only difference here is that you are clicking “share” on a specific event type rather than sharing your main Calendly booking URL.

I hope this helps!