Skip to main content

Hello, I offer differet appointment types to clients. However, for not-yet customers I only want to offer them my free 30-min intro call.

To keep things simple and streamlined, I don’t want these non-customers seeing the one and two hour appointment slots via the embeded widgets on my WordPress website.

Is there any way to achive this without setting up a second account/team member?

Hi @Jordan87344,

Hmm. Good question. I think in this scenario, I’d likely embed just this one event to your site instead of your complete Calendly page with all of your events. Do customers end having access to a restricted part of the site where you’d be able to embed the events specific to them?

Thanks @jillian 

After the intro call, all communication is via email. I send them a booking link and there’s also one in my email signature. This link would allow access to the one- and two-hour appointments.

I used to use a free alternative service and just had two accounts - one for intro calls (embeded on the website) and the other for existing customers.

How do I embed a single event?