Skip to main content
Question

Do all involved in the Round Robin events need a paid subscription?

• 7 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey,

I’m new to this so I’m just trying to figure a few things out for the best cost-effective route to go down. 

For my business I need to use the round robin event type. 

Does anybody know if each member on the round robin event (team members) need a paid subscription? 

Or if it’s just the main account that’s creating the event that needs the paid subscription? 

Thank you for this help. 

Hey there @Lineage45538 - great question! Thanks for posting - and welcome to Calendly Community! 

When you set this up, in order to add additional hosts to a Round Robin Event Type, you will first have to add additional users to your Calendly plan. This will involve you paying for a “seat” for each of those users - at which time they will join your plan. They will not need their own paid accounts, additionally - but rather will fall under your billing. 

If you need, for example, three hosts on the Round Robin event type you will need to first add three additional users to your plan. 

We have plenty of resources for you to learn about creating a team and setting up team events! The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team: round robin or collective.

Round Robin events will allow your invitees to book an appointment at any time at least one assigned team member is available. Collective events allow invitees to book an appointment when all assigned team members are available. 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team. 

You will need to be on our Teams plan to make this happen. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

Teams
Our Teams plan is:

• $16/user/month (billed annually)
  • $20/user/month (billed monthly)

For the admin that wants more, including Salesforce and Round Robin.
Teams features include Standard features, plus

• Connect to Salesforce to flow meeting data into the CRM
  • Round Robin events
  • Route leads with Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot forms
  • Lock and sync admin-managed event templates

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!

p.s. check out our Company Admin Guide - it’s super helpful as you navigate all of this! It will answer questions about this and more.