Skip to main content
Question

Do I have two calenders ?

• 12 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have a problem with calendly.

I have done some changes in my booking calender. Fx - I have set it up to not have booking possibilities tuesday and thursday. But I can not see the changes in the calender going out to people. 

So do I have two calenders or ? 

Can you help me out here? 

Kind regards 

Izabella Schou

Hey there @Izabella46553 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Firstly, what you are likely referring to is an Availability Schedule that you set up but did not actually apply to your event type. You need to make sure to apply the schedule for the changes to reflect on your public booking link!

Alternatively, you might have created availability in your event type settings directly but have conflicts resulting in the availability not appearing as you wish. You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 

It’s also possible that you have multiple event types - so check out your landing page to see if you have more than one meeting set up and are sharing the correct link. Read more here: Share Your Calendly Link.

I hope this helps!