Skip to main content
Question

Event types display different colors on Google Calendar

• 4 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I can’t see a way to have Calendly show up on my Google Calendar in different colors. I have 4 different event types in Calendly, and because I track my time using colors in google calendar, having those different event types show up as different colors on Gcal would be wildly helpful.

Is this possible? I can see where all Calendly events can show up as “Calendly Blue” - but not where each event type is a different color.

Thanks!

Hey @Nicole303 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

At this time there is no way to set it up so that each of your Calendly event types appears in a different color on Google Calendar. The “Calendly Blue” option you mentioned is the only option currently offered on this front. We apologize for the inconvenience! I am going to make sure to mark this feedback for our product team to look at for possible updates in the future, though!

I hope this helps!

Thanks Kelsi, appreciate it. That’s what I thought. Sure would be nice if that were a feature!

Thanks Kelsi, appreciate it. That’s what I thought. Sure would be nice if that were a feature!

I totally agree - it would be an awesome feature to see! 😊

Absolutely, I agree with this. Having that feature would be truly fantastic. 😊