Skip to main content
Question

Events set with correct settings but sms arent being sent

• 4 March 2024
  • 3 replies

i am looking at workflow and its confirmed messages are being sent to invitee, but it’s not. My husband (host) is receiving sms’s but when i test to ensure it’s all working and put in my own number as the invitee, it doesnt send to the invitee. Please help asap! 

Hey there @Crimson76108 - great questions! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

When testing out your Workflows, make sure that you are clicking on one of your active event types and booking just like an invitee would. If you create a One-Off Meeting the Workflows will not be applied/in place, and you will not receive any SMS messages as an invitee. 

Take a look at your “scheduled events” tab and the “upcoming” section. If you have booked an event type with a Workflow applied, it should show up here! If you click “pending” and see an event there, instead, it means that event link has been sent out but not yet booked - and it will not have Workflows applied if it’s a One-Off Meeting or Meeting Poll!

If this isn’t the issue, you might need more personalized troubleshooting via our support team, available via live chat 24/7. You can log into your account and click “help” to follow the prompts and connect with them - and they will be able to resolve your issue!

You can also give me more information, here - what type of event is it, how did you book your test booking, did the issue just start and was it working before? 

I will do my best to help! 

It actually does work now. One other question... can we link a google doc live page to calendly? Ie. Leads get dropped into live doc and calendly pulls the Info from Google doc into calendly? Thank you

Hey there @Christine45242 - so glad your Workflows are operating smoothly! Great news!

You can look into doing this via integrations with Zapier and other CRMs. We do not directly integrate with Google Docs, but there are many ways to pull info from Calendly into a spreadsheet (Zapier being the main integration we have available that then integrates with other third parties to facilitate this). 

I hope this helps!