Skip to main content
Question

Feature Request

• 6 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Thanks for the message - I actually do read most of them.

Here is one feature that would be a game changer for me…

Instead of ME having to set up cards for :
15 minute contact (Call, virtual etc…)
30 minute meeting
60 minute meeting
90 minute meeting
2 hour meeting
Bla bla bla

It would be WAY BETTER for me to offer people the following:
Initial Consultation meeting (30 minutes) nI can do this now]
Business Review meeting (the person should be able to book from 30 minutes to 2 hours)
Catch up meeting (the person should be able to book from 15 minutes to 45 minutes)
Project meeting (the person should be able to book from 15 minutes to 2 hours)
DiSC debrief (the person should be able to book from 30 minutes to 4 hours)
Face to Face connect (the person should be able to book from 1 hour to 4 hours)

I think if the person booking could determine the amount of time on SOME of the requests it would be better.

Right now I have to have MULTIPLE cards (too many options) for them to book my time.  The options are really based on TIME.  I’d rather them be based on PURPOSE, and allow them (through card set up) to be able to pick an amount of time (and I could set a default), but they could change it.

I get calls all the time, saying you only have a 1 hour meeting and I need 2 (from clients), so they try to book 2 back to back but I have rules against that.  So my ONLY option is to create a 2 hour card.  Then I’ll get a call saying they need 1/2 day with me, and not I have to create a 1/2 day card, and so on and so on…

Would be great to be able to do this.

John

Hey @JohnSwan41 - thank you so much for the thorough explanation of your use case and this feature request! 

While I cannot promise a timeframe (or if) this change might be implemented in the future, it’s a common request we see here. I am going to make sure your feedback is included in our monthly feature request roundup for our product team pals to consider - I want your voice heard!

In the meantime, since there is no way to offer multiple durations in an event type, the best workaround is to continue offering multiple event types with various durations. 

You can use routing forms to more seamlessly route invitees to the appropriate event type to help! Routing forms let you request information such as industry, company size, specific interests, etc. from website visitors and automatically direct them to a specific scheduling or web page based on their responses. It's great for screening and qualifying sales leads on a website or matching clients or students to the booking page of the right subject-matter expert based on their interests, program, or other criteria. You can read more about setting up routing forms, here!

Additionally, our redirect feature might interest you!

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat!