Skip to main content

Hello,

I am a freelancer / consultant who has used Calendly for about three years now. I have my own account for my firm and work as an admin for a client’s Calendly account. I love that when I create a one-off meeting, I can add everyone and see their stacked calendars to find openings. I would LOVE a similar view on the home page where I can just see it all the time.

1. As an individual, I want to see my calendar with all my integrated calendars stacked to quickly see my openings. I often have bookings from multiple places & accounts and want one calendar app on my computer to see them all. Current org settings make it hard to share my calendar with my other (external) email accounts.
    • As a consultant, this is helpful because I have several email accounts that I manage for my business and for my clients. Right now I have to go to each email calendar to see what my week looks like, often migrating things to a physical planner because I don’t have a singular calendar view to see everything all at once. 
    • The create a one-off meeting feature already does this well and I would love to just see it as a dashboard.

2. As an org admin, add colleagues in my organization to this view to quickly see any openings, even though I may not set a booking at that time.
    • I often go to the create a one-off meeting feature only to see the stacked calendars, not to actually set a meeting. (I’m in an admin role where I communicate and schedule for the team, so general calendar visibility is very important all the time, not just when I need to book a meeting).

@MaryM one of my favorite things to read is a well outlined use case paired with a feature request. Thank you for being so thorough! I am looping this around to our product team so the need is on their radar. 

In the meantime, on the note of your second bullet point, you might be interested to read about our new Profiles feature.

Profiles will help admins, owners, and group admins:

• Double check that new hires have the correct group assignment and permissions.

• Identify if teammates need help connecting their calendar or web conferencing apps. 

• Monitor new hire behavior with quick links to their analytics dashboard and events.

Having this information readily available can speed up your onboarding and user management tasks!

You can read more, here