Question

Feature request — show total spots and remaining spots for group events

• 9 February 2024
  • 3 replies

I would like to show the total number of spots and the remaining spots on each time in a group booking link. This is for volunteer signups, where it is good for volunteers to see how many people is signed up for each time instead of spots remaining. 

Happy to share more if this is not clear enough! 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @tyathom - thanks so much for your post! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

When it comes to Group Event Types you can already choose to show the remaining spots available for each time slot on the public booking page. =) 

From Help Center

Invitee slots

For your group event type, you can choose the number of invitees you'd like to have at each event. 

For example, if you set the maximum number of invitee spots to 10, then up to 10 invitees can book a single time slot. This means that 10 invitees could book a webinar at 1 p.m.

Calendly Group Event Type.png

You can also display how many spots are left on your booking page, so invitees know if an event is almost full. If you check this setting, your page will show the number of spots left per time slot, which will update in real-time as spots are filled.

Hopefully this is helpful in that regard! As it pertains to showing the number of slots already booked, I am happy to mark your feature request for our product team to consider when improving Calendly in the future. I’ll do that now! 

Let me know if you have any further questions, and thanks again for your feedback. We genuinely live to see it! 

Hey @Kelsi at Calendly 

Thank you for the reply. I am currently using the ability to show remaining spots. 

However, my feature request was to “…show the total number of spots…”

Maybe a better way to put it is that I want people to see that following on my signup page: 

2/10 (i.e., there are 2 spots available out of 10 total)

Let me know if you have any more questions for me!

Userlevel 7

Hey again @tyathom - thanks for the further explanation! I understood that to be your request, and I’m sorry if I didn’t make that clear. =) 

My point above was to make sure to outline which part was already a feature available, and which part is a feature request I will relay to our product team. While I cannot promise if or when the ability to display total spots (taken and remaining) on the booking page will be implemented in the future, I can promise to relay this request to the product team for consideration in our monthly report! The team is always looking at user requests when making updates to improve Calendly. 

I will make sure to do that for you! I hope you have a wonderful day.