Skip to main content

Feature to limit number of bookings per team member per week

• 14 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

we are planning to buy a few Calendly subscription but we discovered a feature is missing for our use case.

In order not to overload a team member we would like to limit the maximum number of meetings (any type across multiple links) to a certain number for each week for each team member.

I haven’t find anything similiar, the only way is to add a buffer between meetings but that’s not practical because they’re highly technical meetings and we want to keep them at 4-5 per week for each member and the only way to do that is add buffers and limit time availability but this is a limitation for the customers because they have fewer slots to chose from.

Is there any plan to add this?

Thanks

Hi (again) @Liborio30501!

This isn’t functionality we offer right now, but I’ve certainly been asked for it a lot recently on here. I’ll add it to my product feedback for December and absolutely make some noise about it. It’s a fantastic idea!

I’m not sure if it’s an option for your business, but have you considered using the Round Robin event type? This would disperse work fairly evenly across the team, but assumes the process fits the work you do! More info here.