Skip to main content
Question

Feedback on latest Chrome extension version

• 10 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Recently the Chrome extension was updated which changed the UI. Because I’m not very happy with the changes I’d like to share my thoughts here.

• the “sidebar” doesn’t work well when you have more than three meeting templates. Clicking on the “Share Availability” button the dropdown disappears behind the container:
  • Also note that the icons are cut off at the bottom. Not So nice…

• When I’m done copying the meeting link I now have to click on the X in the top right-hand corner to hide the “sidebar”. With the previous implementation this wasn’t necessary because it closed a soon as I clicked elsewhere.

All in all changes that do not improve the UX, to the contrary. Or maybe others are happy with these changes?

This is great feedback and certainly some things we should address! I think at least one of these is being fixed in an upcoming release, but we’ll check them all out. Thank you!

@kendall - A few things for you to look at. Thanks!

To echo Jillian, thank you for the feedback! We’re looking for how we can address all of your points of feedback quickly, the dropdown disappearing we’ll have fixed first. Please feel free to continue to share any feedback around what you would like to see in the extension in the future or what we could change to make the extension easier to use <3