Skip to main content
Solved

Follow up appointments

• 17 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I am working in psychological counseling. Is it possible to schedule - for example - five followup appointments in one event?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Volker38548 -- thanks for your post! 🌟

At this time, follow-up appointments/recurring events are not a supported feature in Calendly. I’m sorry! 

Workarounds 📚

We see many users encourage invitees to book their next meeting after confirming an event.

Standard, Teams, and Enterprise users can also take advantage of our invitee redirect feature! Rather than seeing the Calendly confirmation page after booking, invitees will be automatically forwarded to the website of your choosing. Using the “redirect” feature, you can opt to redirect invitees to the booking page again (to book their next appointment), or to another event type for booking and so on. Check out this help center article to get you started.

The other workaround I have would be that once the invitee books the event in Calendly, either you or the invitee can edit the event on your calendar and set it up to repeat as needed. While this won't create an event within Calendly, Calendly will be able to read it as a conflict, so you will not be booked via Calendly at those times.

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat!

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We’ll be here for you! 

P.s. Check out our New User Guide and our Getting Started Guide. Both are full of tips + tricks to help you learn the ropes around here. 🤗

Hi Kelsi - Thanks for Your quick reply. Best Regards. Volker.

Userlevel 7

Hi Kelsi - Thanks for Your quick reply. Best Regards. Volker.

You are very welcome, Volker! 🙂 

Have a great evening, in your part of the world. 🌍 🌜