Skip to main content
Solved

Free Plan & Availability

• 18 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I am trying to set up on average 3 days each month that I am available for calls. The rest of the time I want blocked out as unavailable to meet. Will the free plan work for this?

On the free plan I’ve been playing around and went in and set my availability to 1 day in January and 1 day in February. When I use the link that will be sent to clients, it shows no availability for either of those days. Any idea on what’s going wrong?

Hey there, @Alaina66784 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

In short, yes - you can absolutely do this! First, you’ll need to set your Availability Schedule. It seems that rather than repeating weekly availability, you want three specific dates per month (on average), correct? In this case, I suggest using date specific hours. You can accomplish this by clicking “scheduling settings” > deleting all weekly availability > selecting “date specific hours” > clicking “save and close.” 

Scheduling settings > weekly availability > date specific hours

Once you’ve set up the appropriate dates/times, you’ll need to figure out why some might not appear as available on your live booking page! You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉  Usually, this is caused by a conflict on your connected calendar, another Calendly booking or something else simple to resolve. I hope this helps!