Skip to main content
Question

Group Customer Onboarding Calendar: Individual Rep Limits

• 9 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello:

We are using a group round robin Calendly event for our customer’s to select the best time for them for onboarding calls.

There will be 5 onboarders in this group.

We want each onboarded to have a maximum of 4 calls per day.

How can we set this up?

From what I read “Daily Limits” will pertain to the event type and not the individual.

Thank you on advance for recommendations!

Hey there @DebbieTeamSnap -- great question!

At this time Calendly does not yet actually have a Group Round Robin ET. We do have Advanced Collective and Advanced Round Robin ETs, which means that multiple hosts can meet at the same time with one invitee, and you can set up the Round Robin style host pooling. You can read more about that below: 

You can also set up separate Group Event Types, which will be one host > many invitees in a meeting. Within the event type settings for a Group ET, you will see a “max invitee limit” which is what dictates how many invitees you’d like to allow per time slot with one host. 

In all event types, the setting “Daily Limit” denotes the total number of times per day that specific event type can be booked. 

You can read more about event type settings here

If what you are hoping for is the following: 

• five hosts assigned to a Round Robin event type so that each host is booked 1:1 with an invitee
  • a maximum of four calls per day per host

You’ll want to set up a regular Round Robin Event Type. Simply create a Team Page > add your five team members to that team page > create a Round Robin ET within that team page > add all five hosts to that event type > set the max daily limit for the event type to “20” (5 hosts x 4 calls per day) > set up distribution for the event type to “equal distribution.” 

This should get you as close to your goal as possible! You can read more about Round Robin distribution here

Check out the resources below for more info on each of the event types I mentioned: 

I hope this helps! You’ll def also want to check out our Company Admin Guide and New User Guide for tips + tricks as you learn the ropes! 🤗