Skip to main content

I work at Perkins School for the Blind. We are using Calendly for our events - we have found it to be accessible for all our users including those who use assistive technology, which is excellent.  We have a yoga class that takes place every Thursday from 5-6 pm over a six week period.  I would like to be able to ask particpants to select the dates they want to attend and have them registered for all those dates.  What I can set up today is all the dates and then the user can only pick one date and if they want another date they need to register again, which does not work well.  Any way to set up what I need?

A related question but separate use case. If I have an event with a single group of registrants that runs on several days, is there a way to set it up so that they register and then get reminders on all the dates?  Right now, once the first date passes, they don’t get reminders again. thanks!

Hi! Thank you so much for sharing your use case with us. While Calendly does not have a recurring event feature at this time, many users encourage invitees to book their next meeting after confirming an event. I know this isn’t exactly what you were hoping to do, but it might help.

Standard, Teams, and Enterprise users can also take advantage of our invitee redirect feature! Rather than seeing the Calendly confirmation page after booking, invitees will be automatically forwarded to the website of your choosing. Check out this help center article to get you started. Using this tool, you can redirect people back to your booking page or to your website where your booking page is embedded, so they can immediately book the next date in a series of classes, meetings, and so on. You can also include verbiage in your event type description, confirmation emails/calendar invitations, and/or reminder emails encouraging invitees to book all of their dates.

The other workaround I have would be that once the invitee books the event within Calendly, either you or the invitee can edit the event on your external calendar and set it up to repeat as needed. While this won't create an event within Calendly, if it is marked “busy” Calendly will be able to read it as a conflict, so you will not be booked at those times. On the same note, Calendly can only send reminders for bookings that have been made through Calendly, so there is no way to send continued reminders for recurring events, unless each time/date has been booked through your Calendly booking page. Comment back if you have any questions about this!