Skip to main content
Question

Has Calendly updated the One-off meetings in the mobile app to pull integrated location data (such as connected Zoom URLS, phone numbers, etc.)?

• 10 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Has Calendly updated the One-off meetings in the mobile app to pull integrated location data (such as connected Zoom URLS, phone numbers, etc.)?

I am trying to use the app to create a one off meeting with a teams link but it will not allow. Has this feature been added or soon to be added?

Hey there @Labrina111122 - great question! While I have you here, check out our New User Guide - it’s a super helpful resource as you get to know Calendly!

My colleague tested this behavior for you, just now, to make sure we were digging up what you were burying!

While it is possible to use the location integrations on the desktop version, it is not possible at this time while using the mobile app, at least on iOS (I do not currently have an ability to test on Android). As I’m sure you already noted - there is a place to manually type a location (i.e. “I’ll send you a Zoom link” or “123 Office Rd.”)

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat! Let us know if you get stuck on anything else while you set up your Calendly account, event types and booking pages - and we’ll be here if you need us!