Skip to main content
Question

Ho do I disconnect my Google Calendar and connect my Outlook calendar.

• 23 October 2023
  • 1 reply

My Calendly account is tied to my Google Calendar, but I want it tied to my Outlook calendar instead. When I go into connected Calendars it doesn’t show that I have any calendars connected, but I can see my Calendly availability when logged into my Google Calendar. It also appears that I’m signed in under my Gmail account. I use Microsoft Exchange and I’m having difficulty connecting to my Outlook Calendar. c

Hey @Michael61738!

Alright. Let’s get you sorted out.

So to start, is your email address the same for both your Google Calendar and your Outlook calendar? You mention appearing to be signed in with your Gmail account and being able to see your Google Calendar availability, but you can’t see your Outlook. I’m wondering if you actually have two different Calendly accounts. Can you check for me? You can see which email address you’re using by checking the login info as explained here.

Next up, you mention Microsoft Exchange instead of Outlook.com or Office365. Exchange connects a little bit differently and you can learn more about it here. Take a look through this and see if this is what you’ve already tried.

Let us know what you find out and we’ll get you where you need to go!