Skip to main content
Question

How can I add terms of meeting for bookers to check and agree to? See image attached

• 15 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Looking to create something like the attached Calendly page

Hey @OpenClosit88272 - awesome question! 
This is achieved using invitee questions on your booking page! You can read in more detail about how to do this below:

Let me know if you get stuck! 

Thank you so much for your help Kelsi!

I am trying to make a round robin type event as I understand that may be the only way we can host 4x appointments in our store in the same timeframe (we have 4 fitting rooms). I paid to upgrade to Teams and added more seats, but I am still having a hard time creating a round robin event that is also in-person. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hey again @OpenClosit88272 - I am so glad that the info I gave you was helpful! I’m sorry you are having issues with your Round Robin Event Type

When you set up your Round Robin event and add the hosts you want to add, you should then see a “Hosts & Location” section prompting you to add a location for each host. “In-person meeting” should be one of those options. You will need to set the address for each host if “in-person” is the location option you choose for each host (there is no way to set one location and apply it to all hosts, as each booking is technically a one-on-one booking separately made for each host). I hope this helps! If you get stuck, let us know! (I am including a screenshot below to assist as well.) 

“Hosts & Location” section of a Round Robin event type

Thank you so much @KelsiEllie! I will let you know if I run into any issues but so far this has worked. 

I am so super glad to hear that, @OpenClosit88272 - and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrate! 🦃