Skip to main content

I am offering package deals for my event types and would like to allow my invitees to book multiple dates for a discounted price. How can I do this? 

I also wanted to add my backing for needing this feature... I will need to switch to another scheduling system if it's not added... 

I do group events so the work around is triple the work and messy with a ton of opportunities for human errors... 

I have seen older threads saying it's not an option due to third parties but most other scheduling systems offer it and second couldn't you do the 'work' in your system and only request the final amount from the third party? Wouldn't that not change their interaction at all? I don't know much about programming but... 

Absurd that this isn’t available on the paid for versions.

Calendly sort this out.

I think calendly’s programming team is a group of half sedated chimps, which is why rolling out a feature as simple as a discount code is taking so long.

Please, everyone, have patience with them. It may be taking years to roll out something a programmer could do in an afternoon, but calendly is a very small, and very new company, with barely any revenue or users. We should try to be understanding of the obvious challenges they have. 🙏🏿

+1 please bring this live 

Also adding to this thread as I have the need to offer coupon discounts, it’s available directly through STRIPE but not an option through Calendly Stripe payments.

Pls confirm when this will be available. Thanks!

So sad that this feature is not available! I offer discounted packages for my services, but still would really like to accept payments ahead of service. This is simply not possible without a 100% discount code for customers who have purchased a package—there’s no workflow I can use that makes sense. The only option I have is to create duplicates of every service and specify that they are for package customers only… That’s such a clunky interface and makes my business look unprofessional. This should be a simple feature, no? 

I’m glad this topic is getting so much response because it's CRAZY that Calendly have not implemented this feature yet. We don't want a cloned event - we want for our users to SEE the usual price and SEE the discounted rate they're getting so they feel special and valued!!! Calendly, you need to sort this out it's Ben in your to do list for way too long and what other value features have you actually been adding???

Same here! Brand new Calendly user. I have my first client who I’d like to offer a discount to and will need to create a special workaround for her before I’ve even used the platform once! Looking for other options. Boo!

Adding to this thread: Please add the discount codes. 

You will loose lots of clients if you don’t...myself included unfortunately.

@Kelsi is there any news about this?

KR

+1 on this feature.  I have more coaching services store set up and was preparing for launch with a discount code and shocked this isn’t available.  Thank you.   

I can’t believe my eyes. I also can’t believe that I spent so much time setting up events and planning only to find there is NO DISCOUNT CODE available on Calendly for my existing customers.
If everyone else can do it, it cannot be such a big IT hurdle to overcome. Yet, the fact that this thread was started 11 months ago and NOTHING has happened since shows clearly that Calendly doesn’t care enough. 
Thank you and Good-Bye.

Looking back at an old suggestion you made -- if you have a secret link, is there a way to limit number of uses? Like they pay the first time for 6 classes -- then you give “secret” link to tell them to use 5 more times. But what blocks them from using it 10 more times? And if they buy another 6 classes, then I want to add +6 to the hopper…

I also want coupon codes -- but since that doesn’t exist yet (please don’t wait much longer) -- does your current suggestion have any guardrails? 

Hi all, I will add my voice to this. I am looking elsewhere after being a loyal user for a few years. The discount code facility is obviously required by a LOT of us and this thread is over 2 months old. I’m currently looking at Stan Store as an option.

Here's a use case: I organize a monthly paid event with a maximum of 12 spots. I'd like to invite clients to attend for free the first time. I need them to register for the event anyway to ensure we don't exceed 12 participants.

I'd like to be able to give them a promo code that allows them to register for free.

Creating a clone of the paid event to make won't work because I have to constantly check that there aren't too many people registered in total across both booking pages. A promo code would be ideal.

Totally on board with everyone else on the ability to use a discount code/coupon.

Cloning events is not a satisfactory solution & only leads to additional admin & potential errors.

This needs to be front & centre on your to do list.

Thanks.

Je teste actuellement calendly.

L’impossibilité de pratiquer différents tarifs pour un seul événement rend l’utilisation fastidieuse. Mon événement est payant. Mais je propose à mes clients une première inscription gratuite pour découvrir l’événement. Je propose également un discount si ils s’inscrivent sur 10 événements.

Le clonage n’est pas une solution intéressante pour vos clients. La gestion administrative est trop compliquée, ce qui ne correspond pas au profil de votre application, facile d’utilisation.

Quand allez vous proposer une solution ? 

I also need a discount code for my services. Tiered pricing is another option that is becoming standard, but Calendly does not offer this either. Perhaps Calendly is not the right service for my needs.