Skip to main content
Question

How can I contact Calendly to get help? Help Page is broken

• 6 August 2024
  • 3 replies

How can I contact Calendly support?  I have tried the “help page” or ”get help” option on two different browsers with the same result, an empty box that doesn't allow me to enter anything inside of it, and a page that doesn't have as send button or any phone numbers or email numbers to actually connect with Calendly and get help.

Why isn't there a way for paying customers to get help?

Hi @Synergy52653!

Every once in awhile, we do come across some customers who can’t get the help page to load correctly. Our chat tool is a third-party tool that is embedded on that page and for a wide variety of reasons we wish we could figure out, some browsers, extensions, security settings, or other causes block it from doing what it should be doing.

However - not to worry. We can help you here on Calendly Community or you’re welcome to email support@calendly.com.

Jillian,  

Thank you for your response. So, there is no phone number for Calendly customer to call, no email for them to email, no way to get support?  That is disappointing.

I was trying to see if we can add an appointment manually.  This way we can ignore our appointment configurations, enter it for a client, so they get email reminders and the ability to reschedule or cancel.  But after we log in, it only seems that we can only book through the public booking page.  Is there a feature for us to “add a booking” and add it manually for our client that side steps the availability preferences.  I understand that we can change these globally, but I am talking about a 1 off, as it were.

I was hoping that there would be a live help option, to minimize potential back and forth.

Hi @Synergy52653,

You can add an appointment manually. The easiest way to do it is using Contacts as this gives you full access to your calendar, including times you might be unavailable or outside your schedule. And yes, it will treat it just like any normal Calendly event with reminders and ability to reschedule or cancel.

More on booking through Contacts here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/20058132533655-Contacts#h_01HK8D5A05NMCRMB4R7QP72HSZ

More on booking over or ignoring availability here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/20468357687191-Book-over-meetings

Hope this helps!