Skip to main content

I am planning an online event (4 weekly meetings) via Zoom in December. For that I offer:

• bundle for all 4 events, payment outside Calendly
  • single booking with the Calendly where they can pay directly per event

How can I manually book the clients in Calendly, without having to pay for it myself? If I just go to the link myself and book them in, I have to pay… is there no way to manual book?

I tried cloning the event and removing the payment, but the other meeting for the single bookers (with payment) gets blocked… because the cloned event blocks my calendar.

HELP I would hate to have to outsource the paying.

Hi @hanaholistic!

It sounds like you might want to check out the “book over meetings” feature. This functionality will let you book over any personal or Calendly event on your connected Calendar, which would let you work with that cloned event! In this situation, you’d need to make sure to add a meeting exception on both event types (original meeting and cloned meeting) to allow double bookings over both of them.

More on the functionality here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/20468357687191-Book-over-meetings#book-over-meetings-0-0

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much, this worked!

I still hope Calendly will give us a feature to manually book clients in one day.. would be much easier