Skip to main content
I've embedded my Calendly using Webflow's HTML Embed feature. It works, but the problem is it sits in the middle of the page like this: https://i.imgur.com/XtYJzFF.png

I either want to make the Calendly widget stretch to the container's width (1180px) or make it align left in line with the beginning of the header.

I've tried playing with HTML code and CSS to do this but I can't get it to work at all. Is it even possible? I’ve been trying for hours.

Hi @Luke63305!

I’m no Webflow expert at all, but I’ve spent enough time building sites like Calendly Community to suspect that you’ve got to modify the CSS for the embed container itself if you want it to left align. Chances are right now it’s either a fixed location or center justify. No promises this is the answer, but this thread from Webflow’s community might give you a place to start.

Alternatively, the Calendly embed code comes with fixed dimensions (320 x 700). You might be able to modify those in Webflow or sort of stretch the embed entirely. There’s a bit of info on this from Webflow’s university site here.

Good luck!