Skip to main content
Question

How do I book an appointment in July?

• 26 February 2024
  • 1 reply

My prospects can only book an appointment within two months. I'd like them to be able to book appointments in July, August, etc...

Hey there @larefonte64 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Now, to your point! You can easily set this up within your event type settings as well as with Availability Schedules! Let me walk you through how.

1. Within each event type under “Scheduling Settings” you should see “Date range.” This is specific to the ET you are editing, and can be used to determine how far into the future invitees can book with you! If you’d specifically like to allow booking through July, you can choose a specific date range on the second radio button (example: today through the last business day of July). You can also set it to a specific set number of days or “indefinitely into the future.” We love options! Please see the screenshot below for more details.
  2. You can also set up your availability schedule to ensure you have availability through July after setting an appropriate date range. If you set the date range to allow. bookings in July but you are not available in July, it won’t work out too well! So be sure to set up your available hours accordingly, too.

I sure do hope this is helpful, but if you’re confused (happens to us all!) let me know! 

Use this feature to determine how far out in advance invitees can book an ET