Skip to main content

Hello Calendly community,

I have a situation that I assume others ran into. 

In my organization that uses Microsoft 365. Within the organization I lead a center with several part-time employees. All the employees have their own MS-365 log-in. But we all use the same calendar and inbox to communicate with our clients and schedule meetings. 

To access the shared inbox/calendar, users first log into the organization using their unique log in credentials. (Microsoft 365 redirects to the Organization’s log in page, and then it redirects back to 365). After logging in, the user clicks on “open another inbox”. 

I want to used the calendar associated with the shared inbox with Calendly.  However, when connecting a 365 calendar, Calendly directs me to the Organization’s login page that requires the individuals credentials. 

Is there any other way I can connect this calendar?

Okay, I figured this out. That’s why you don’t give up, folks! 

The error in not knowing all this time that MS-365 allows you to add those other calendars directly to your account. So instead of opening another inbox to view the calendar, which my whole staff has been doing, each user should just add the calendar to the account. 

After doing that, the calendar become an option after adding your 365 calendar account to Calendly. 

Hi @mcMitchell,

I’m glad to hear you got this sorted out for your team! That’s a fantastic solution, thanks for sharing 😄

Please feel free to reach back out if you have other questions. We’d love to help with any use case questions you may have while getting set up!