Skip to main content
Solved

how do i edit writing in the "share availability email" from contacts page?

• 7 March 2024
  • 5 replies

On the left bar you will see contacts. So from there I can see the booking information and I can share availability to encourage them to schedule again. How do I customize the email being sent from that location?

Hey there @Labrina111122 - great question about one of our newest and exciting features! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

You can read more about the “contacts” function in our Help Center, here. Here is a snippet from that article!

To share availability (and edit the email that is sent): 

1. Navigate to your Contacts tab.
    Contacts Tab.png

2. Select Share availability next to the contact you are looking to reach out to.
    Contacts Share Availability Button.png

3. Select the event you want your invitee to schedule with you.
    Contacts Select an Event Type to share.png
  4. Select Next.
    Contacts next button.png

5. For users who have integrated Gmail for workflows or Outlook for workflows:
    1. Choose which email address you would like to be used to send an email.

6. (Optional) Edit your email content.

7. (Optional) Select the checkbox next to Include cancellation policy to include your event cancellation policy.
    Contacts include cancellation policy checkbox.png

8. Select Send Email.
    Contacts send email button.png

Here is what it looks like in real time! 

Yes, this is an awesome feature! I am loving it already! Maybe in the future there can be an option to make email templates for each event type? or edit the subject line and stay edited if it is needing to be different than you event name.

Yes, this is an awesome feature! I am loving it already! Maybe in the future there can be an option to make email templates for each event type? or edit the subject line and stay edited if it is needing to be different than you event name.

Thanks for this feedback - I love to see it! I am so glad you’re enjoying the feature as it is for now, as well. It’s BRAND NEW and we’re excited about it! Happy Scheduling! 

Love those ideas. What else would you like to be able to do and see from Contacts and the ability to schedule directly from the Calendly experiences?

By the way, these capabilities will be coming to Chrome & Outlook extensions and Mobile soon!

Love those ideas. What else would you like to be able to do and see from Contacts and the ability to schedule directly from the Calendly experiences?

By the way, these capabilities will be coming to Chrome & Outlook extensions and Mobile soon!

@Labrina111122 - tagging you here so that you see Steve’s comment! 🙂 So glad to see this engagement - and love the feedback! Keep it coming!