Skip to main content

I’m not sure what’s happening here. My open hours start at 12:00PM and on some days my availability is messed up. What happened to the 1:00PM and the other time slots that follow it? Can someone explain? I have the 30minute time increment on. I tried messing around with it changing the increments, but it still isn’t perfect. I don’t have any calendars linked to interfere with the calendar either. Any insight would be helpful, thanks in advance. 

Hey there, @jasatcosmic -- happy to help, but I’ll need some more information, first!

Please take a look at these settings on your group event type and any other event types you have: 

• buffers
  • start time increments
  • availability

Before you come back here to troubleshoot further with that info, you can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉

When you do this, it will tell you what is blocking off time slots. For example, your missing 1pm time slot might say, “buffer” or “overlap.” Buffer would mean that the time is blocked off due to a buffer in place on this or another event type. Overlap would mean that the time is blocked off due to another event type being booked at that time.

I hope this helps! You can also read more here: Availability Schedules. Good luck!