Skip to main content

I saw somebody doing this and have a button “Booking an appointment” there in the first line of the profile, where you can also send messages or get in touch with somebody.
Should be something officially then…

Hey @Markus21210!

You know, I’ve been seeing this too and hadn’t looked into. And now I have!

So what you’re seeing is the ability to add a custom button at top of your LinkedIn profile. I can’t find a help page for LinkedIn that covers this (or at least I haven’t yet), but head over to your profile, click the ‘Edit’ button, and scroll down to the bottom where it says ‘Custom button’. If you click ‘Edit custom button’ you’ll see the option to add a link and link text. I just tried it out and sure enough I was able to add ‘Schedule a Community Chat With Me!’ which goes right to one of my Calendly event types. I suppose you could link to anything there - email, website, etc.

That had me wondering though why mine was only showing up as a text when I know I’ve definitely seen a nice button from some of my peers. Turns out Premium LinkedIn users can add an image instead of just text - and alas - I’m a free user. No button for me.

Hope this helps!