Skip to main content
Question

How do I restrict rescheduling

• 23 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I know that I can include or not include the reschedule and cancellation links in my email confirmation. I also understand that if someone cancels a lesson, they don’t get an automatic refund.

However- is there a way to give a time limit for when someone can reschedule the meeting? It would be very helpful to be able to set a limit so that it isn’t possible to change the date/time within 24-hours and the lesson remains as is. 

I will state my cancellation and refund policy clearly, but this would be an extremely useful feature to avoid any misunderstandings.

Thank you!

Jackie

Hey there @jackieeliza89 - welcome! Thank you for asking this question. =) 

At this time there is no way to officially mandate a time limit for cancellations/reschedules. I wish that weren’t the case and am sorry to have to tell you so!

I am going to make sure to include this feature request/feedback in our monthly round-up for the product team. You’re not the first to ask about it, and each time it’s asked and we push that info to the product team, they have more to consider for future updates. I cannot make promises about if or when a change/update might be implemented, though. Sorry about that, too!

I do hope the clarity is helpful, at least, and that you have a good day!