Skip to main content

Hi, I recently set up my first event but on my 2nd one, the date is different but the time is the same.

Instead of over-riding to the date & time I need, it is adding extra times at the 30 min interval.

On the event name page with the duration option, this is saying it’s locked because you have at least one booked event.

How do I unlock this to use the same time on a different date?

Thanks

Hi @Pups27421!

Hmm. Can you tell me more about the types of events (one-on-one, group, etc.) and how you created the second event?

Hi,

Basically it is a dog meeting by breed and it’s a 50 min slot.

The first one went swimmingly and I cloned it and just updated the name and changed the date but then it was including slots every 50 mins as there doesn’t seem to be a way to switch this off.

However, I think I may have just found a solution. By making the custom hours the maximum 12 hours, it looks like it is just showing the 1 booking slot.

Hi again!

Got it. You should be able to change the duration of the event for the cloned event as long as there are no already booked times. The message about not being able to change the duration means something was already booked.

As for the time, you should be able to modify the available schedule within the event to limit it to the window you want to book. You can see more about that - specifically date-specific hours - here.

And now that you’ve told us you work with dogs:

• Favorite dog breed? Who has the best meetings?
  • Opinions on huskies (husky family here; they’re a very special breed 🤣)?

Here to help however you need. Let us know!

Thanks for your help.

I'd had a booking on a previous event on a different date but switching to 12 hours has fixed the problem on the new date.

My breed of choice is Golden Retrievers and Bernese Mountain Dogs. 

Our Husky visitors are lovely and lively 🤣

Our most popular and busiest meets are Dachshunds, they're taking over the world 😂

I have noticed the Dachshunds trend too! I visited Rome last year and was shocked how many there were. London also! Where I live in the US still tends to be mostly big dogs, but it’s a mountain area.

Lively is a great word for huskies. Mine is truly lively. 🤣