Skip to main content

Hi there,

I run a marketing agency and i am looking for solutions on how i can use my calendly to schedule interested leads for an appointment for my clients on their calendar , how do i organise everything etc. Please give me your insights, thank you!

Hey there, @Rithesh Kumar - thanks for your post! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! You might also benefit from reading our Company Admin Guide!

To clarify - are you hoping to schedule meetings with clients, as in, they are invitees you want to book with you? Or are you hoping to schedule for clients that work with/for you, as in, they are going to be part of your team and hosting meetings with customers? 

If the former, all you need to do is set up your preferred event type, Share Your Calendly Link and allow them to book. 

If the latter, you will want to invite additional members to you organization to create a team (available on our Standard and Teams plans: You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!) and then set up team event types so that those clients can book meetings as hosts as well. The company admin guide linked above goes over all of this! Let us know if you need more help after looking into it! I am also linking some resources below!

Here is a Help Center article to look into! 
Here are some community articles: 

I hope this helps!