Skip to main content
Question

How to add guests that are automatically added to all meetings?

How can I add certain email IDs that are always included when someone books a slot using the calendly link?

I want certain people to always be in the meeting sort of keeping them in CC for all bookings?

12 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Zippee63601 -- great question!

While this is not currently a feature Calendly offers, there is a workaround.

You can set up a forwarding filter in your inbox to automatically forward all emails received from notifications@calendly.com. You can even forward notifications for a specific event type by filtering by subject titles that include the event type name. This will not post the events directly on another calendar, but it may be helpful in making this process a bit easier if that is needed.

I hope this helps!

Hi, I have the same question, but for a slightly different situation, so maybe there’s a different solution?

I have a personal email account (Google) and two work email accounts (one Google, one MS Outlook). I’d like to have Calendly add events into my Google work email account **and** automatically invite my private email account to each meeting.

The reason is that I need to sync my overall availability to the Outlook account, but Outlook only allows availability synchronization with *one* external account. So my thought was to get everything onto my private email account.

Any ideas?

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Erik36141 -- I wish there was a different solution, but there isn’t! The forwarding filter would be the only way to “invite” your additional email accounts. 

That said -- if the goal here is to check multiple calendar accounts for conflicts, you can connect up to six calendars to your account on all of our paid plans! This is specifically for the purpose of checking for conflicts (as you can only ever “add to” one calendar, at this time). 

I hope this helps!

Just noting that I also need this feature supported.  Hopefully the more people who say this the more likely the product team will add this very simple feature.

Userlevel 3

Hi Erik36141 and JasonCorso! I’ve marked this as a good idea in our system and will add it to the queue of feature requests. Thank you for your input!

Just adding a +1 for someone who would like this. My company sec policy does not allow me to work with Calendly directly, so the best I could do is add my work email as a invite on all invites from day 1, this should be a basic feature imo. Thanks. 

+1 to needing this feature ASAP

+1 to this feature

Also urgently need this feature and cannot believe this does not already exist

Yeah this would really help me to be able to do this too. I am currently trying to figure out a work around, but even with the gmail forwarding filters the receipient has to keep track of reschedules and changes and cancellations manually. 

Just adding in that this is a huge deal for our team - we add a shared calendar to all meeting requests as we work as a team. This is a huge roadblock to productivity in our team.

Guys I just learned from calendly support you can use this process to pre-populate the guest field. Then if you want you can add in the description or questions area for the individual booking to see that it needs to remain in there. See this instruction page:   https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/226766767-Pre-populate-invitee-information-on-the-scheduling-page#pre-populate-invitee-information-on-the-scheduling-page-0-0