Skip to main content

I want to have the full amount with the client only needing to pay 50% with Calendly sending the remaining payment after the job is complete.

I’m not looking for workarounds. This needs to be set it and forget it. Fully automated once I decide what the percentage is.

Hello, @William31888 - thanks for your topic! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Unfortunately, at this time, the only solutions here I would have to offer you would be workarounds. I do apologize for that! There is no automated ability to accept partial payments, offer discount codes etc. within Calendly via our integrated payment collection methods at this time.

We have integrations with both Stripe and PayPal. You can connect your Stripe or PayPal account to Calendly to collect payments when your invitees schedule with you. If you don't use these services, you could add a custom link to your confirmation page that leads to your preferred payment provider. You could also customize your invitee notification emails to include that link!

I hope this helps at least somewhat! I will be sure to mark your feedback for our product team to consider for future updates, as well!