Skip to main content
Question

How to book multiple slots from same schedule poll with different people without closing the poll?

• 8 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Question/Issues

I am attempting to schedule interviews with different people with multiple people (not always the same) directly from my schedule poll, but once I book the first meeting, it closes the entire poll, and I can no longer book directly from the poll results. 

I need to schedule 8 separate interviews with all/most of our team that completed the poll.  So I have a schedule poll completed with 6 of our team members.  I want to book meetings with different people of the one (active) schedule poll.  Anyone know how can I do that without having the pool closed at the first booking?  

Also, is there NO way to actually contact support with a paid subscription?  I tried the horrible “CAL” and waited 30 minutes for a response from “Product support expert” which never came.  As a new customer, am I missing something or is wasting time with a truly horrible BOT the only paid support option?

Hey there @Andre64215 -- thanks for your post! There seems to be some confusion surrounding how Meeting Polls work, so let’s dig into that first and clarify!

Meeting Polls can be used to book a single time to meet with a single host or multiple hosts, with multiple attendees, based on the times they prefer. In other words, you are creating a potential group event, with one host (yourself) or multiple hosts (teammates).

For this reason, you cannot use a single Meeting Poll to book multiple one-on-one meetings. Once a time is confirmed, that time will be considered the meeting for the single meeting poll. The point of allowing everyone to vote is to find a time that works for multiple people to meet together. 

Alternatively, you could create a single one-on-one event type and take advantage of our Customize Once and Share tool! This allows you to share the one-on-one event type with a single invitee after making changes to it for that invitee (available hours, title, duration etc.) -- the link you share will be single-use. You could also use a One-Off Meeting

Check all this out and let me know if you need further help!