Skip to main content
Question

How to Disable "Powered by Calendly"

Standard Paid plan. 

Calendly branding is turned off.

Booking events still have “Powered by Calendly” in the upper right corner. 

Meeting invite emails to contacts still say “Powered by Calendly”. 

14 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Brian38163!

Great question and you are right - toggling off the branding should have done the trick! Our Product team has confirmed this unexpected behavior with the branding banner and is currently looking into the issue; however we do not have a timeline as for when this will be resolved. I’ve added myself to the bug in our system and I’ll be sure to let you know if/when I hear anything.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while our team works to investigate further!

I’m having the same issue. Please let me know when fixed. I tried toggline the branding setting on/off but to success. 

Userlevel 7

I’m having the same issue. Please let me know when fixed. I tried toggline the branding setting on/off but to success. 

Hey there, Drew -- thanks so much for adding your comment to this topic! I am sorry to hear this is impacting you and your team. Thanks for attempting to troubleshoot on your own first, too, and outlining that for us here. This legitimately helps aid us in knowing with certainty that your account is being affected by this unexpected behavior. 

Sorry there was a bit of a delay in my response! I wanted to reach out to a colleague to make sure I had the most up-to-date info for you, here, and now I do! Our product team is actively working to resolve this unexpected behavior -- like Jillian noted above, we do not yet have an estimated timeline as to when we’ll have that resolution. I can assure you it’s being taken seriously, and we will fix it as soon as we can. 

A community staff member will make sure to comment here updating you both as soon as this is resolved, of course! In the meantime, I truly appreciate both that you brought to our attention that you are experiencing this, as well as your patience while we work to fix it and get you back to easy scheduling (with only expected behavior to deal with!). 🙂

Talk soon!

What is the ETA for fix? 

Userlevel 7

What is the ETA for fix? 

Hey there! I’m sorry that we do not have an estimate on when this will be resolved, but it’s being actively worked on. I am following the updates and will let you know as soon as we know more! 

I’d just like to chime in and say that removing the branding was the main reason I upgraded and I don’t seem to be able to do that.

The Calendly topic center on account settings shows that I should be abe to remove branding:

But that’s not what my account settings look like - I don’t have the Calendly branding settings:

I have the Professional Teams plan, and this was an account setting I had before I upgraded, and it worked well. Is this in another location in the upgraded plan? It’s very unprofessional to have this “powered by calendly” showing on our page.

Userlevel 7

Hey there @JParroccini -- thanks for reaching out, here! I’m sorry about this inconvenience, and your frustration is entirely valid. 

If you read the comments above, you’ll see that this is an issue actively being worked on! Some users are experiencing the “Powered by Calendly” banner on their booking pages even after selecting within their account settings to not have that banner appear. 

I promise that as soon as we have an update and resolution to this unexpected behavior, I will immediately come to this post to comment about it! In the meantime, we truly appreciate your patience and understanding while our team works to fix it.

I hope you have a good Monday! 

Any update on this? We’ve been on a paid plan for years, and it’s unprofessional to have this banner when getting appts booked.

If you can please increase urgency for a fix...

Hi, any update on this? Same issue has been ongoing for us for many weeks now.

It’s been like this for two months.  This is externally unprofessional of Calendly.  This kind of feature fix would have not taken this long—especially for one of main paid feature.

Same issue with my account. I paid for the account, because I didn´t and still don´t want to have the Calendly banner on the booking page.

Hello, please update us with the current status to resolve this issue. Additionally, please offer a discount or refund to us having paid for services not provided.

Hi,

We have a paid pro plan and are able to toggle off the branding - as explained in the guides here

However, even when the Use Calendly branding option turned off, we get a label “powered by Calendly” in our embed forms on our website.

What should we do to get rid of the branded banner “powered by Calendly”. It appears to us that this is a bug that needs to be fixed by Calendly. Can we have a timeline when this will be fixed?

Userlevel 3

Hi everyone in this thread! I’ve been talking to some people on the backend here and we now have a timeline on this, which is one to two weeks. 

A bit of explanation, at the moment there is an issue with permissions and who manages them in an account. What is happening is that currently whatever setting an Account Owner sets is being applied to everyone across the entire account regardless if folks try and toggle it. We are working to resolve this and should have a fix in one to two weeks.

As a stop-gap if you are experiencing issues you can request the owner of your account to disable the logo. We will update this thread when we have updates!