Skip to main content

Hi all.

When a booking is made via Calendly, the event turns up in my Mac calendar but the wrong field is populating my client’s address field.  I’ve populated the “Location” field as South West London and that’s the area of business.  However, it seems to use this field where previously the bookee’s address was there.  I had to create a custom “Question” in the booking form for the client to populate their full address and postcode - how do I get it to populate where the yellow highlight is below?  Thank you.

Hi Jonathan, great question! 

Calendly-booked calendar events will populate with the location as it is configured in the “What event is this?” section of the event type settings.

If you would like your invitee’s address to appear as the location, you can use the ‘Ask Invitee’ location option shown in the first screenshot below.

This will allow your invitee to enter their address, as shown in the second screenshot. 

Note: You may find that adding an instruction for the invitee to provide their address as the location in the ‘Description/Instructions’ section of your event type settings. 

I hope this helps!

Hi Sam S

Thank you so much for your response and profuse apologies for not responding to you kind reply earlier.  Your advice has been very helpful and the problem is now fixed, which is a relief!  Once again, thank you so much for your time.

Kind regards from the UK.

I’m glad to hear I was able to help! Please don’t hesitate to reach back out if you have any additional questions 😊