Skip to main content
Solved

How to extract my client database

• 27 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I’m trying to extract my clients database, mainly their email, but i can’t find how to do it.

Has someone already done it ?

Many thanks

Hi Bénédicte84261,

Unfortunately Calendly doesn’t have the ability to simply export your contact list at this time. I have marked this as a good idea in our system and we will review options to address this need.

There is a workaround, however. You can export a list of previous meetings and in that export will be a complete list of attendee names and email addresses. This should get you close. I’ll describe more below.

Head to your “scheduled events” tab. From there, you can view all “upcoming” and “past” events easily, and by clicking “details” next to any of those bookings you will be able to see all invitee details (name, email address, date/time booked and answers to your invitee questions). You can also see if workflows fired, here! To get a list of all invitees that have booked with you, use the filters on this page to include the bookings you’d like and click “export.” The video below gives a more detailed walkthrough. 

Thanks Sean, I’ll do it one by one then ;-)