Skip to main content
Question

How to integrate with both Microsoft Teams and Google Meet options

• 5 August 2024
  • 1 reply

We offer our clients an option to select Microsoft Teams or Google Meet.
When they select Microsoft Teams, the teams meetings link is provided automatically - Great!

However, when the clients select Google Meet, they still receive the Teams link.

Is there a way to integrate with both Microsoft Teams and Google Meet?
Or is there a way to remove the Teams link when clients select Google Meet? 

Thanks
Jesper

Hi Jesper! This question is dependent on a few things, including whether or not you have a routing form set up or if your Google account is correctly connected to Calendly. 

I would start by making sure that your Google account is connected correctly. If you navigate to you event type and click “edit” you should see a Location section in your nav bar. From there look at the Google account connection. If it is not connected correctly you should see a message that says something like “You must configure your calendar connections to push events to a Google Calendar to host Google Meet web conferences on your events.” ← Following the instructions from that link will help you set up your calendar. I’ll also leave a link on setting up calendars below.

If this is not the case and you calendar is set up correctly or you are using routing forms I would suggest reaching out to Customer Support. Those issues are highly dependent and may have a bug involved. You can reach them here → Contact Support

More on connecting calendars → How to choose a meeting location & The perfect scheduling setup