Skip to main content
Question

How to prioritise event types ?

• 10 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I propose 5 different types of events at the same venue, therefore, I would like to use calendly to manage the booking of those events. However I struggle to set up calendly.

I would like to prioritise events, as the venue can host several event types at the the same time but some event types can’t be combined together and others can’t be combined at all…

Is there a way for me to set up calendly this way?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Ulysse

Hey Ulysse!

Great questions! I would love to see a feature that allows this, eventually - right now, there unfortunately is no way to prioritize specific event types over other event types. Right now, the best work around will be to set up each event type with appropriate availability! For example, if events 1-3 can be combined and events 4-5 can be combine, make sure you set up availability that reflects that. 

You will need one paid seat (account) for each of your five events if you’d like them to be able to be booked simultaneously. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

I hope this helps!