Solved

How to send an email to reception?

• 2 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello (-:

First time posting here. 

Q: Once someone’s booked an in-person meetup, how do I send an email to a 3rd party such as my buildings reception?

Regards, 
James Cattell 

https://www.cattell.com 

icon

Best answer by Kelsi at Calendly 2 May 2024, 16:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @James - yay for your first post! Welcome to Calendly Community. 👋🏻

If I am understanding correctly, you’d like to notify a third-party whenever you get a booking via Calendly. Correct? If so - keep reading!

At this time, Calendly will only notify the Calendly user that is booked with the event, and the invitee. That being said, we do have a workaround that may help!

You can set up a forwarding filter in your inbox to automatically forward all emails received from notifications@calendly.com. You can even forward notifications for a specific event type by filtering by subject titles that include the event type name. This will not post the events directly on another calendar, but it may be helpful in making this process a bit easier if that is needed. This way, your reception is notified whenever you are booked!

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat!

Please let us know if you have any other questions - and check out our New User Guide to help you out as you get started. Have a great day!