Skip to main content

We currently have Calendly synching to Copper CRM via Zappier 1:1 so whereby when a calendar invite is created in Calendly, the participant gets synched to our Copper CRM. As our team grows and we add more users to Calendly is it possible to have n+1 number of users from Calendly automatically have synched contacts into Copper CRM? If so, do we need a Team or Enterprise plan to do this?

Hey @LawrenceE - great question! I have asked my peer here in community to chime in on this one as she’s a total Zapier expert. You can definitely expect to hear back from us with more information by tomorrow! Until then, I hope that you have a great evening! 

Hey @LawrenceE!

Sounds like there’s a few elements to address here. Let’s dig in.

From what I’m understanding so far from your question, sounds like you’ve likely got something like this:

• Trigger: Calendly - New Invitee Created
  • Action: Copper - Create/Update Person

Is that correct? Let me know!

On the Calendly side of things, leveraging a Teams or Enterprise account would be your best bet. The reason being that while integrations are only available on Standard and above, Teams and Enterprise both give you an ‘organization’. This part is key because in Zapier, the above workflow can be triggered either on user or organization. In your case, organization would be the most cost effective solution as it means you (or your Calendly organization admin) would be able to set up a Zap for everyone on the organization instead of having to do it on by one. This means less Zapier accounts, less Zaps to keep up to date, less permissions to worry about, etc.

On the Zapier side of things, this means that you could potentially get by with a Starter account, but I’d honestly go for a Professional or Teams account if I were you. More advanced options which is great if you decide to build out more advanced workflows. But keep in mind, if you’re using the organization scope above, you might not need a Zapier teams account!

As for Copper CRM, I’ll admit to being totally unfamiliar with this tool and can’t speak to it at all. If you need me to dig for info at all to help complete this puzzle, let me know! I love a good puzzle.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, Kelsi and Jillian for the quick and thorough reply. See this is why we love Calendly :) 
Much appreciated and yes I agree with all the suggestions you’ve made.

In terms of Copper it’s pretty much able to ingest whatever you throw at it so no worries there as we’ll be feeding it contacts from Calendly. 

Lawrence