Skip to main content
Question

Hyperlinks in "Invitee Questions"

• 8 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Is it possible to include hyperlinks in the Questions themselves - for example “I have read the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy”  - possible answers radio button “Yes” “No”.  I would like to have direct hyperlinks to my Terms of Use and Privacy Policy in the questions. 

Merci!

Hi @ilovelaw,

That's a great question! At this time, there is not a way to add hyperlinks into your invitee questions directly. However, you can add your hyperlink(s) to your event type’s “Description/Instructions” section under “Event Details” as shown in the screenshot below for it to be displayed and clickable in the lefthand side of your booking page form. 

“Description/Instructions” in the “Event Details” section of the event type editor.

This will effectively provide your invitees with the ability to click the link when filling out your booking form, from the lefthand side of the page, as shown here: 

“Test Link” hyperlink displaying in lefthand side of booking form.

I’ve also looped this idea over to our product team as a feature request for you. Hopefully this is a feature we’ll be able to offer in the future!

In the meantime, I hope this helps! Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks so much for your detailed response. It definitely helps! :)