Skip to main content
Question

I can log in to Calendly on my Mac, but no longer on my iPhone

• 20 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all, 

Since about two weeks I guess, I can log into my Calendly account on my Mac with Safari, but I can't log in via my iPhone. The weird thing is that I do not get an error message regarding the password, it seems to process my password and username and then it dumps me back to the login screen. I'm the only one having this issue, is this a setting? Is it again the overly secure settings of Apple?

I have no clue.

I changed my password and something really simple, just to be hundred percent sure that it's not a password mistake, and I get exactly the same results.

Hope somebody can help. It's highly annoying and it's a paid solution paid solutions should pay for a Testmanager and not rely on the community to perform that function.

Hey there @thefixerinDubai - so sorry to hear you are having this issue!

Because you are able to login via browser on your Mac and this issue seems to be isolated to your iPhone, I would have to guess that it’s an issue specific to your iPhone, an app (the browser), your iOS or something else similar.

Here are the steps I’d start with: 

1. Check your phone for an iOS update - if there’s one needed, install and update, then restart the phone
  2. Check your phone for any application updates, specifically for the browser you are using on your phone - if there’s one needed, install and updated, then restart the phone
  3. Try using a different browser on your phone
  4. Double-check your network connection
  5. If on WiFi, try using your data - if using data, try using Wifi

If these steps don’t work, please reach out to Apple Support here to troubleshoot further. Good luck, and I hope this helps!