Skip to main content
Question

I can't connect calendly to whatsapp

• 19 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I'm trying to connect calendly to whatsapp business, I succeeded, but the client doesn't receive a message, only me. How can this be fixed?
More precisely, I succeed but in one direction. I would like my client to schedule meetings with me, not only will I receive WhatsApp but my client will too

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @yael - great question! Check out our New User Guide - it’s a great resource as you learn your way around Calendly!

Because Calendly does not have a native Whatsapp integration, any integration that you have set up using Whatsapp would be via a third party. This means you’ll need to reach out to the community or support team for that third party with questions about the functionality of that integration since they’d be the ones that built it and are maintaining it! We do not currently facilitate this integration and therefor won’t be much help advice wise - I am sorry to say! 

I hope that you are able to get it sorted out, though! 😄 If you have any questions about your Calendly account or our integrations I will be happy to answer them!