Skip to main content
Question

I can't see who booked a meeting

• 13 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I'm currently facing an issue with Calendly. I set up meeting time slots for my boss, and although she’s the host of that event and three people have already booked slots, she's unable to see who booked them! This is causing a lot of frustration as Calendly used to be very straightforward and easy to use. When booking a slot, people do need to put in thier names so they should be somewhere…

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Tahira -- thanks for your post!

So, are these meetings set up under your name (as the host) or your boss? If they are set up under your name, that is going to be the issue, here.

However, if they are under your boss, then she should be able to head to “scheduled events” > “upcoming” > “details” for any given booking and see all invitee details, there. Likewise, the host of each booking should receive an email from notifications@calendly.com with the details of each invitee/booking. If you are receiving these emails and not her, that’s a good indicator that you set them up for yourself accidentally!

Lastly, if your boss has an add-to calendar set up on her Calendar Sync page, she should get these events auto-added to her calendar with all the same details. Once again, if these bookings are appearing on your calendar instead, the event is set up under the wrong host!

If the event is set up under the wrong host you’ll need to recreate it from scratch for your boss, cancel the invitees that booked and re-book them for her under her new event type.

I hope this helps!