Skip to main content

I dislike the new layout

• 20 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Just wanted to add my opinion that I very much dislike the new layout (strong understatement). It doesn’t flow well for me and having to go back and forth to the left menu now, rather than just scroll down the same column for all the settings is annoying. 

Hello @Karin48505 - thank you so much for your feedback. I genuinely appreciate you taking time out of your day to express yourself here. 

First, I want to apologize for any frustration the redesign has caused - that is certainly not our intention! Our product team has worked to enhanced the usability and functionality of Calendly, allowing you to spend less time setting up things like availability and event types and more time focusing on crucial meetings that deliver exceptional customer experiences, ultimately leading to significant business gains. By working to make our event types more intuitive, we hope to help you spend more time scheduling and less time on the nitty gritty of your work. 

While I am of course 100% open to any specific questions and/or critiques you might have, allow me to go over some of the changes that might be pain points for you right now.

Some updates we have made include:

We understand change isn't easy and can sometimes be disruptive to your workflow within Calendly. That being said, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about these changes. I'll also be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team so that we can improve our product updates in the future.

I also don’t like it.  It’s confusing and difficult to find and click through all the tabs.  It’s also hard to read with the small pane. 

I also don’t like it.  It’s confusing and difficult to find and click through all the tabs.  It’s also hard to read with the small pane. 

We are so sorry to hear this, Chris, and genuinely appreciate your feedback. Please know that we are taking all feedback to our product team so they can review and continue improving in the future!