Skip to main content

I have integrated with Zoom in Calendly, but when an invitee books with me via my Calendly booking page, there is no Zoom link included in the booking confirmation. Help! 

So, you’ve set up your Calendly account and have spent time reading Help Center articles. You feel like you’re getting a pretty solid handle on the platform, thus far, but you’re stumped - no matter what you try, you can’t seem to ensure that Zoom links are automatically included in your booking notifications (Calendar Invitations or Email Confirmations). You’ve headed to your Integrations Tab, scrolled down, clicked “Zoom” and clicked “Connect.” Your account shows that Zoom is successfully integrated - so what’s wrong? 

The solution is simpler than you might think! After you’ve successfully integrated with Zoom, you need to set the location of your event type(s) to Zoom as well. This will ensure Zoom links are automatically included in the booking notifications that your invitees receive!

Now, your Zoom links will be included automatically in booking notifications - and you are back on your way to easy scheduling! 🤗

You can learn more about customizing your event type settings here, and read about getting started with Zoom here!