Skip to main content
Solved

I have paid account in Calendly but but I cannot mark priority meetings. How? Why?

• 30 January 2024
  • 5 replies

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Tuuli35138!

Can you tell me a bit more about what you’re looking to do? The only instance we use the word ‘priority’ is in regards to Round Robin events, but your screen shot shows a one-on-one event. Let us know and we’ll help you out!

Hello and thank you for your reply!

I am trying to mark some of the same meeting options with the star so they would appear 1st when someone goes to my page.

How to do it is shown here:

https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/18890445768087#h_01HER3GTA88RZAR7SE1N08PSC6

Under

Organize your event types

I don't have this star mark next to the settings wheel.

How can I fix it?

Calendly help
My meetings - no star place

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Tuuli35138 - thanks so much for the clarification, here! 

So, the Help Center article you shared along with the information from that article is in regards to our Calendly Browser Extension. This is a tool you can use to make common, repetitive actions within your Calendly account faster, easier and more accessible when already working in your web browser. The stars are intended for your own internal use, to prioritize event types you most frequently work with - these stars are not able to used to translate priority event types to your public booking page for invitees. The stars are also not part of the regular web experience and will not appear there when you log into your account via the web, but rather will only appear in the extension view - so nothing is amiss, here! =)

The specific section you were referring to and pulled info from is in reference to the browser extension only:  

Organize your event types 

To easily find your favorite event types, favorite them on the extension for quick access.

1. Select the star next to the event type name you want to favorite
  2. Calendly then displays a gray star next to the event type name.
  3. Find all of your favorited event types listed under Starred.

This can be applied after you have installed the extension and start using it! The same article you shared, here, goes over how to do that.

I hope this makes sense of things for you and you find it helpful! 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Tuuli35138 - I just wanted to add some more info for you! 

Within your Calendly account on the web you can drag and drop event types to reorder them (choosing how they appear on your public booking page).

You can also make event types secret so they do not appear there, share a link to a specific event type and more. Read about that here: Share Your Calendly Link

I hope this helps!

Hi, did this all once again - no change. Ok, life goes on… This “moving around” trick was useful. Thanks!! 🍌