Skip to main content
Question

I'm available and Calendly shows booked - even though I've fixed every setting and plug-in

• 11 December 2023
  • 5 replies

I'm available and Calendly shows booked - even though I've fixed every setting and plug-in.

Help please.  I’ve watched the tutorials. I’ve done everything.  My desktop Outlook shows I’m available.  Calendly doesn’t have conflicting events that I could clear, I’ve synched my calendars, changed my available hours. Downloaded the Outlook plugin.  In short, I don’t think there’s anything I haven’t done. 

Any suggestions to get my calendars to synch correctly?

Hello! 

You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 

If this tool does not show that you are busy due to “calendar” then the issue lies somewhere within your Calendly settings. You should check out your Availability Schedules/event type availability, “date range” and “invitees can’t book within...” settings, all of which can be learned more about here. You will also def want to check out our New User Guide! I hope this helps!

Thank you Kelsi, however, as I mentioned in my post for help, I had done all  of those things already.  It seems to be a stuck plug-in download at this point per a chat with online help desk.  We are probably going to have to schedule a help call per the tech support.

Hey there, @Stephanie52177 - sorry for the confusion! I wanted to make sure you had a clear outline of how to use the tools to figure out what might be going wrong. It does seem our support team is on it, now, so please do refer to them for further troubleshooting! They will be able to dig into the issue in a personalized manner and resolve it for you! They’re amazing at what they do. Good luck! 

I  have a Zoom scheduled for next week with a Calendly rep and have my fingers crossed it will resolve the problems.

I  have a Zoom scheduled for next week with a Calendly rep and have my fingers crossed it will resolve the problems.

Fingers crossed, Stephanie! Our support team is REALLY good at what they do!