Solved

i'm free but calendar show i'm not!???

• 11 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi!  can anyone tell me why my “booking page” shows me and my clients that i’m unavailable the whole month when i’m actually free and updated my calendar?

icon

Best answer by Kelsi at Calendly 12 February 2024, 17:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey there @Limor83686 - great question and thanks so much for your post! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

In regards to your availability issues - You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 Please check out that tool and see what it shows for you, first and foremost!

Additionally: go to your Calendly home page > select "account" and then "calendar connections" > at "check for conflicts" select "edit" > select all calendars that should be checked for conflicts. Make sure that any events on your connected calendar that are marked “busy” are noted, as these will make you unavailable in Calendly as well. 

Lastly, when using the troubleshooting tool above, pay close attention to the following settings within your event types: 

• Date range
  • Available hours
  • Buffer Time
  • Minimum Notice
  • Daily Limit
  • Start Time Increments

All of these settings are under the “Scheduling Settings” section of your event type settings and can impact the availability displayed on your booking page.

I hope this helps!

Thanks for your answer. i clicked on troubleshoot and thankfully it worked. thanks. 

Userlevel 6

So glad it worked for your @Limor83686 - yay! Let us know if you have any more issues and we’ll be here!